Saturday, March 10, 2007

101 Continued

9. I am addicted to political blogs there are 4 or 5 that I check at least twice a day.
10. I love my kids, they are all really cool people, in all likelyhood cooler than their dad.
11. In junior high me and a couple of friends made plans to build a hovercraft, in case you haven't guessed I was a HUGE nerd.
12. I would love to live in New Zealand and almost convinced Jenie to move there when Kris and Tandy were living there.
13. As far as I can tell winter has no redeeming features other than snow skiing. Other than that the whole season is crap.
14. I am a political junkie, I am a card carrying member of a political party and love nothing more than to argue politics with people who are similarly inclined.
15. When I was a teenager I wanted to be a cowboy, my mom told me I had too much potential to be a cowboy, she is now married to a cowboy.
16. Law school was probably the most rewarding, interesting and enjoyable three years of my life. Actually practicing law, not so much.
17. My favorite prophet in the Book of Mormon is Abinadi, incredibly powerful, teaching King Noah and his priests as they build the fire around him, amazing.
18. I love my calling as sunday school teacher, I get to spend an hour a week talking about the gospel with teenagers who have good questions and interesting comments that is a great way to spend an hour.
19. My parents divorce is probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me.
20. I enjoy reading historical fiction, and science fiction I am also on a bit of a kick where I read political non-fiction.
21. I met my wife when she was on a date, she denies it to this day but it was a date.
22. The first time I met my inlaws her dad and I immediately clicked, we have a very similar sense of humor.
23. My best friend from the time I was in grade six until I got married was Trevor Zuba.
24. I will go to my grave believing that The Princess Bride, Better off Dead, Willow and Ferris Buellers Day Off are classics, I will not discuss this.
25. My oldest daughter was born on my 23rd birthday. She is easily the biggest present I have ever received.

Well a quarter of the way there, this is harder than it looks.

2 comments:

Krista said...

It probably makes me a bad person - but I am giggling over your Cowboy thingy ... Teeheehee.

Megan said...

Hey Mike no arguements on the movie clasics as they are, forgot one.. quest for the Holy Grail

Brent