Saturday, March 10, 2007

101 Things

I like peoples list of 100 things so I am going to start with that.

1. My wife is my soul mate and my best friend also she is hot.
2. when I was little I got really sick once a year like oxygen tent over christmas sick.
3. I like steaks medium rare I will not eat them any more cooked than that.
4. We moved a lot when I was little, I attended five elementary schools.
5. I hate amusement park rides that spin they make me sick.
6. I spent the first four months of my mission in India and Singapore the day I returned to India from Singapore (renewing my Visa) I found out they were closing the India mission to foreign missionaries.
7. I love celebrity gossip the juicier the better.
8. I promised my best friend I would wait eight months after meeting a girl before asked her to marry me, Jenie and I were married 10 weeks after we met.

Off to the park I will take this up later

1 comment:

Krista said...

I LOVE that you are starting your own blog! You know that means you have to start posting random pictures too, right?