Tuesday, March 11, 2008

About Me

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Ten years ago I I was footloose and fancy free. A bachelor going to school at LCC attending institute and dating girls who had just graduated or in I think one case was just about to graduate from high school.

2. 5 things on my to do list.
Change the muffler on my car, figure out how the conference call feature on my phone at work works, finish, or at least start the articles of incorporation for Lorne's Blanket, teach the kids to roll over and play dead, clean out my storage room is is an absolute disaster in there.

3. What would you do if you were instantly a billionaire?
I would go back to university, someplace good with great scenery like Harvard or the University of Miami. I loved university the whole process of learning and discussing ideas is amazing, I would sell our crappy house here in Whitecourt and buy three or four really nice ones in places like the south of france, new zealand and malibu. I would help out my family get everyones debts paid off then set aside enough for my family to live off of for the rest of my life and for the kids to go to school and then the rest would go to the perpetual education fund. This fund is the most revolutionary idea and provides such amazing opportunities for people in difficult circumstances. I would love to know that because of me thousands of individuals and families would be able to become financially stable.

5. 3 bad Habits
Procrastination
Reading on the Toilet
tardiness

6. 6 places I have lived.

Bangalore, India
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Singapore
Las Vegas, Nevada
Whitecourt, Alberta
Magrath, Alberta

7. 5 Jobs I've had
Feed Lot Hand
menial labourer (cleaning out chicken barns)
Insurance Salesman
Lawyer
Gas Jockey

8. 5 things people don't know about me
-I need glasses, badly
-I love celebrity gossip
-As a teenager me and some friends developed plans (never used) for a hovercar
-I am a little OCD there are particular things that I need to do the same way every time (ie there is a desk I pass before I go in my office, I touch it every time I go by.)
-I am a compulsive reader of alernative history novels.

Have a great day

3 comments:

Krista said...

Yeah, you've always been a geek. Sometimes a closet geek, but always the geek.
I had no idea about the OCD thing. Very interesting.

Unknown said...

... the glasses & celebrity gossip weren't exactly 'classified information'... those secrets slipped out a long time ago :)

mom said...

I hope one day you will still be able to go back to school. But I gotta agree with Gary I knew about the glasses aLONG time ago and celebrity gossip is a given L mom